Together Everyone Achieves More
Worthen Juniors recognise the difficulties that all clubs face in maintaining a very high level of sportsmanship amongst players and supporters whilst ensuring all players develop in a fun and supportive environment. This page is intended to help as guidelines for our Parents, Managers, Players & Supporters in terms of their approach in their roles within the club:
• Support the team not just your own child
• Always try and assist the team managers
• Respect match officials and their decisions at all times (right or wrong)
• Let your behaviour set the right example to the children
• Encourage your child positively
• Do not criticise
• Allow Managers to manage and coach
• Support fundraising activities & events
• Treat the players fairly at all times
• Attend the club monthly meetings or make sure a deputy represents you
• Ensure that all club money is paid into the treasurer as requested
• Ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner to avoid fines
• Seek to improve and progress players by nurturing, monitoring and coaching.
• Abide by FA rules and regulations
• Respect the decisions of match officials
• Be responsible for the players during training and matches
• Abide by and work within Child Protection guidelines.
• Be aware of the club’s rules and procedures
• Always make football fun and develop the whole person not just the player
• Always show respect for your team mates, team manager, the opposition and officials
• Bad behaviour, including fighting or swearing is not acceptable at training or on matchdays.
• Play to enjoy the game, not just to please your parents or team manager.
• Always accept the match officials’ decisions even if you think they are wrong.
• Remember we all make mistakes
• Always try your best. That is all anybody will ask of you.
• Do not bully and do not accept bullying. If seen, always report it to a team manager or parent.
Always have fun !!!!!!!!!
All spectators are asked to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times and set a good example to the players and keep the good name of the club